EAST IDAHO (KIFI/KIDK) – Eastern Idaho Public Health has confirmed another death associated with COVID-19.
The individual was a Bonneville County man in his 70s.
This brings the total to 92 deaths due to COVID-19 in the health district.
Out of respect to these individuals’ families, no additional details will be released.
Southeastern Idaho Public Health has reported 73 deaths in its health district.
As of Sunday, there are 849 total recorded deaths in the state.
State officials say deaths by age group breaks down as follows:
- 2 person died between the ages of 18 and 29
- 6 people died between the ages of 30 and 39
- 17 people died between the ages of 40 to 49
- 34 people who died were between the ages of 50 to 59
- 109 people were between the ages of 60 and 69
- 231 people were between the ages of 70 and 79
- 450 people were 80+
94.25% of deaths with known race were White. 1.08% of deaths with known race were Asian. 0.84% of deaths with known race were Black or African American, 1.92% American Indian/Alaska Native and 1.92% were “Other race/multiple races.” The race category for 14 deaths is pending.
88.26% of deaths with known race were Non-Hispanic. 11.74% of deaths with known ethnicity were Hispanic. The ethnicity for 14 deaths is pending.
Breaking News / Email Alert – Breaking News / Local News / News / Top Stories